Nowe prawo antyterrorystyczne w Egipcie
Egipt wprowadził nowe prawo antyterrorystyczne. Krytykowane powszechnie za to, że łamie ono prawo człowieka i likwiduje wolność słowa. Czy rzeczywiście ? Tekst ang.
President of the Republic:
After reviewing the Constitution;
And to the Penal Code;
And to the Civil Code;
And the Code of Criminal Procedure;
Law No. 394 of 1954 on arms and ammunition;
The law on the supervision and control of insurance in Egypt promulgated by Law No. 10 of 1981;
Law No. 28 of 1981 on civil aviation;
And the Anti-Money Laundering Act No. 80 of 2002;
And the associations and institutions Act No. 84 of 2002;
And on the central bank and the banking system and cash Law promulgated by Law No. 88 of 2003;
Law No. 7 of 2010 the organization of nuclear and radiological activities;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt by Law No. 57 of 2014 on the organization of filming Men armed forces and police, manufacturing and trading their allotted uniforms cards;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt by Law No. 8 of 2015 concerning the regulation of lists of terrorists and terrorist entities;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt No. 279 of 1998 on the approval of the Arab Convention against terrorism;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt No. 294 of 2003 on the approval of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt No. 426 of 2004 on the approval of the International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism, signed in New York on 10.01.2000;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt No. 94 of 2005 on the approval of the International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings, signed in New York on 01.12.1998;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt No. 70 of 2014 on the approval of the accession of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the Arab Convention for combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism, signed in Cairo on 12/21/2010;
And the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt No. 276 of 2014 on the approval of the accession of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the Arab Convention for the Suppression of Information Technology, signed in Cairo on 21/12/2010 crimes;
After taking the opinion of the Supreme Judicial Council;
After approval of the Cabinet;
Based on what the State Council.
Chapter I General provisions ..
- In the application of the provisions of this law, the following terms and phrases set out on
Assigned to them:
1 - the terrorist group:
- Each group or association or body or entity, organization or group of at least three people or other or entity prove him this status irrespective of their legal form or realistic, whether inside the country or outside the ring and whatever their nationality or the nationality of those who claim to aim to commit one or more of the crimes of terrorism or the terrorism of the means used to achieve or implement criminal purposes.
2 - terrorist:
- Every natural person who commits or attempts to commit or incite or threaten or plans at home or abroad for terrorist crime by whatever means, even if individually or contribute to such a crime in a joint criminal enterprise or took command or leadership or management, construction or establishment or Signup membership in any terrorist entities stipulated in Article No. (1) of the decision of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt by Law No. 8 of 2015 concerning the regulation lists of terrorists and terrorist entities or funded by or contributing to the activity knowingly.
3 - terrorist crime:
- Every offense under this law and as well as all felony or misdemeanor committed by using one of the means of terrorism or in order to achieve or carry out a terrorist purpose or intent to call to commit any crime of the above or the threat of them and without prejudice to the provisions of the Penal Code.
4 - conventional weapons:
- Arms, ammunition and explosives and gelatinous material provided for by law.
5 - non-conventional weapons:
Weapons - nuclear, chemical, biological, radiological, biological or any material
Other natural or synthetic materials solid, liquid or gas or steam from whatever source or method of production have the ability and the authority to cause death or serious physical or mental or harm to the environment or to buildings and facilities injuries.
6 - funds:
- All assets or property of any kind, whether material or moral movable or immovable including documents and national currency or foreign securities or commercial deeds and documents are installed for each of the above and in whatever form, including digital format or mail and all rights relating to any of them.
- Intended terrorist act every use of force or violence, threats or intimidation at home or abroad for the purpose of disturbing public order or endangering the safety of the community or the interests or security risk or harm individuals, spread horror among them or put their lives or liberties or public rights or private security risk or other rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution and the law or harming national unity or social or national security of peace or damage to the environment or natural resources or the effects or money or buildings or public Proprietary or private or occupying or seizing them or to prevent or obstruct the public or those authorities or judicial bodies or the interests of the government or the local units or houses of worship, hospitals or institutions and institutes of science or diplomatic and consular missions or regional organizations and international bodies in Egypt to carry out its work or exercise all or some of its activities or resist or disable the application of any of the provisions of the Constitution or laws or regulations.
As well as all conduct committed with intent to achieve one of the purposes set out in the first paragraph of this article, preparation or instigation of if it would harm the communications or systems of information or financial systems or the bank or the national economy or the stock of energy or security inventory goods, food, water or integrity or medical services in disasters and crises.
- Intended to terrorist financing each collecting or receiving or possession or supply, transfer or provision of funds or weapons or ammunition or explosives or equipment or data or information or materials or other, directly or indirectly and by whatever means, including digital format or mail order intent to use all or some of them in the commission of any terrorist crime or the knowledge that they will be used in this or providing a safe haven for terrorist or more or those funded by any of the advanced methods mentioned.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Articles 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Penal Code shall apply the provisions of this law, anyone who commits a crime of terrorism crimes outside of Egypt in the following cases:
1 - If the crime was committed on board the means of air transport or land or sea or river registered with Egypt, carrying the flag.
2 - if such crime or intended to:
(A) damage to any of the citizens or residing in Egypt or any of its security or its interests or property at home or abroad or headquarters and the offices of diplomatic missions or consular institutions or institutions or branches abroad.
(B) damage to any of the organizations or international or regional bodies.
(C) carry the state or any of its powers or its institutions to act or abstain.
(3) If the victim is present in the Egyptian abroad.
(4) If the perpetrator of foreigners or stateless and crime exists in Egypt.
- Anyone who attempts to commit any terrorist crime the same penalty for the offense complete.
Punishes any incitement to commit a terrorist crime the same penalty for the crime of full and so whether this incitement directed to a specific person or a specific group or incitement year-old was a public or non-public Whatever the method used, even if it did not result in the impact of this incitement.
As punishable with the same penalty for the offense full of all agreed or helped in any way to commit the offenses referred to in the first paragraph of this article, even if the crime did not occur based on that agreement or such assistance.
- Punishable as a partner both for terrorist or terrorist group easy by any means, directly or indirectly, to commit any terrorist offense or preparation to commit or provided with the knowledge that the perpetrator housing or shelter or a place to hide or to be used for meetings or other facilities.
- Do not ask a criminal organizers of the implementation of the provisions of this law if they use force to perform their duties or to protect themselves from danger it is about to fall on the self or the money and all this was when the use of this right is necessary and adequate to pay for the risk.
- The provisions of Articles 28, 29, 38 and 98 (H`) of the Penal Code on all terrorist offense stipulated in this Law.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 17 of the Penal Code it may not get off the penalty prescribed in any of the offenses set forth materials 12/1 15/1 16/1 and 217/1 and 218/1 and 30 of this Act only to the extent one .
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Law No. 8 of 2015 concerning the regulation of lists of terrorist entities and terrorists would follow in the relevant provisions of the terrorist groups.
** Chapter II crimes and punishments .. **
- Punishable by death or life imprisonment or both established foundations, organizes or directs a terrorist group or took over the leadership or the leadership.
- Is punishable by rigorous imprisonment each joined to a terrorist group or participated in any way with the knowledge of its purposes and the penalty shall be strict imprisonment of not less than a ten years if the offender received military training, security or technology with the terrorist group to achieve its objectives or the perpetrator of members of the armed forces or the police.
- Is punishable by life imprisonment of all hate people to join the terrorist group or
Prevent him from secede.
- The penalty shall be death if the result of coercion or prevention, and death.
- Punishable by life imprisonment anyone who commits a crime of terrorism financing crimes if the funding for terrorist and be the death penalty if the financing of a terrorist group or a terrorist act.
- In cases where the offense is committed by a terrorist group responsible for the actual management of this group the penalty prescribed in the preceding paragraph of this Article shall be punished as long as the crime was committed on behalf of the group or to its advantage.
- As a terrorist group punished by a fine of not less than one hundred thousand pounds and not exceeding three million pounds and be jointly responsible for the payment of its governing financial compensation or sanctions.
- Punishable by life imprisonment both sought or communicate with a foreign country or any association or body or organization, group or gang or the other will be located within or outside Egypt or the one who are working for the benefit of the foreign state or any of the party with the aim of committing or preparation to commit a terrorist offense inside Egypt or against any of its citizens or its interests or property or the headquarters and offices of diplomatic missions or consular institutions or institutions or branches abroad or against any of the employees in any of the previous authorities or against any of the Internationally Protected.
- The penalty shall be death if the crime of terrorism or the subject of the pursuit of spying or attempted commission.
- Punishable by life imprisonment or aggravated imprisonment of not less than a ten years anyone who in any way directly or indirectly, and the intent to commit a terrorist crime at home or abroad to prepare or train people to manufacture, use or non-traditional or means of communication wired or wireless conventional weapons or electronic or any other means or technique he taught martial arts or combat, technology or skills or tricks or other means methods in whatever form to be used in the commission of a terrorist crime or instigated something of the above.
- Is punishable by imprisonment for a term not less than seven years for each of the received training or education provided for in the preceding paragraph of this article or found in place with a view to the preparation or commission of an offense referred to the first paragraph of this article.
- Punishable by life in prison or jail, which aggravated duration of not less than ten years for each of the captured or attacked or entered by force or violence, threats or intimidation of a presidential headquarters or headquarters parliaments or the Council of Ministers, ministries or provinces or the armed forces or the courts or procuratorates or security directorates or police stations or prisons
Or bodies or the security services or the regulatory or archaeological sites or public facilities or places of worship, education or hospitals or any of the buildings or public facilities with intent to commit a terrorist crime.
- The provisions of the first paragraph of this Article shall apply to each of the devices or materials placed in any of the previous headquarters was when it would damage or destroy them or any of the people present or undecided them or threatened to commit any of these acts.
- The penalty shall be life imprisonment if the act was signed using a weapon or of more than one person or the offender to destroy or damage the headquarters or resisted by force public authorities while carrying out her job in guarding the headquarters or to restore it. If resulted in the commission of any of the previous acts and death of a person is the death penalty.
- Punishable by life imprisonment or aggravated imprisonment of not less than a ten years, all of the income of force or resistance headquarters of a diplomatic or consular or bodies, international or regional organizations or official offices or private housing for its members in Egypt or abroad missions and that the purpose of committing a terrorist offense .
- Also punished the same penalty each from resorted to force to attack any of the headquarters set forth in the first paragraph of this article or means of transport to an internationally protected person if such an attack that displays integrity or freedom would be threatened or simply the threat of committing such an act.
- The penalty shall be life imprisonment if the act occurred or the use of weapons of more than one person if the act resulted in the death of a person is the death penalty.
- Punishable by life imprisonment or aggravated imprisonment of not less than ten years for a k o for those who tried to force or violence, threats or intimidation or otherwise of a terrorist act means to overthrow the government or change d o Store the state or its system or Republican form of government.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten years old who commits a terrorist act of business set forth in Article 2 of this law, if arranged on that crime incidence permanent disability impossible Braha the penalty shall be life imprisonment If the result of a terrorist act and the death of a person is the death penalty .
- In cases where the offense is committed by a terrorist group responsible be punished for the actual management of the group the penalty prescribed in the first paragraph of this article as long as the crime was committed on behalf of the group or to its advantage.
- As a terrorist group punished by a fine of not less than one hundred thousand pounds and not exceeding three million pounds and be jointly responsible for the payment of its governing financial compensation or sanctions.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten years of each:
1 - concealed or deal in things used or intended for use in the commission of a terrorist offense or the money obtained it.
2 - damaged intentionally or embezzled or concealed or editor of a document in writing or electronically would facilitate the detection of a terrorist offense or establish a proof of the perpetrator or punishment.
3 - enabled the perpetrator of any terrorist crime to escape before or after his arrest.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten years every Egyptian cooperation or enrolled without written permission from the competent armed forces of a foreign state or any of the armed groups or associations or bodies or organizations based outside Egypt and take of terrorism or military training or arts education authority war or combat methods or tricks or skills and means to achieve its objectives in the commission of terrorist offenses, preparation if they were the work of these entities is addressed to Egypt.
- If the perpetrator has received any kind of training or education referred to in the preceding paragraph of this article, the penalty shall be life imprisonment.
- It shall be punished by the same penalty as set forth in the first paragraph of this article both easy to enrollment or other cooperation or transit to outside of Egypt in order to join the armed forces of a foreign state or any of the armed groups or associations or organizations Ooalheiiat.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten years all of a person arrested or abducted or detained or imprisoned or under his or her liberty in any way if the purpose of that force one of the authorities or agencies in the State to act or abstain from or to obtain an advantage or benefit from which kind .
- The penalty shall be life imprisonment if resorted offender to commit any of the acts set forth in Article 2 of this law, or made false prescription or Tzaa unjustly uniformed or carrying a card or distinctive to work or function without the right to sign or conducted in accordance with the requirements of these jobs or the most prominent is false, claiming its release for one of the state authorities or if the injury resulted from the act or if the public authorities have resisted during the performance of their function in the release of the victim.
- The penalty shall be death if the act resulted in the death of a person.
- Without prejudice to any more severe penalty shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten years of making all or a weapon designed conventional weapons or achieved or acquired by or given by or easy to obtain in order to be used or prepared for use in the commission of a terrorist offense.
- The penalty shall be life imprisonment if the subject of the crime weapon of non-conventional weapons.
- If the result of the use of traditional or non-traditional materials or death of a person mentioned arms
The penalty shall be death.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten years both captured by force or violence, threats or intimidation and means of air transport or land or sea or river or fixed platforms that are installed permanently in the bottom of the sea for the purpose of discovery or exploitation of resources or for any other economic purposes and that an investigation for the purpose of a terrorist.
- The penalty shall be life imprisonment if the means of transport or the platform fixed a subsidiary of the armed forces or the police or committed offender act of violence against a person resides in any of them or destroyed vehicle or fixed platform or causing damage to the consequent disabled job permanently or temporary.
- Is punishable by the same penalty provided for in the second paragraph of this article, both placed in the vehicle or fixed hardware platform or materials that cause destruction or self or money or destroyed or vandalized installations, facilities and transportation service or damage to resist by force or violence the public authorities during perform her job in restoring the means or fixed platform
Of control or to prevent these authorities from functioning.
- The penalty shall be death Where the action and the death of a person.
- Shall be punished by strict imprisonment of not less than seven years duration for each of the damaged or ruined or intentionally destroyed or disrupted or cut or break the network or a tower or a line of power lines or oil or natural gas or buildings or installations necessary for any of them or seized by force on any of those facilities.
- If the perpetrator used force or violence to commit any of the acts described in the first paragraph of this article or deliberately prevent specialists from fix something than male or arrange to stop crime or interruption of the supply of electricity or disabled or petroleum products or natural gas, even on a temporary basis the penalty shall be imprisonment life imprisonment.
- If resulted in the commission of the offenses referred to the preceding paragraphs of this article and death of a person is the death penalty.
In all cases, the court shall order the confiscation of machinery and tools used in the crime and return the case to what it was before the crime at the expense of the convicted person and by binding the performance of the value of the damage.
- Every person who commits an act referred to in the first paragraph of Article 25 of this law on the network or line of water lines, or any of them the necessary facilities or captured by force on any of those facilities shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than seven years.
- If the crime was committed using any of the aggravating circumstances set forth the second paragraph of Article 25 of this Law, or if the offender damaged the waterway safety or contaminated with toxic substances or harmful penalty shall be life imprisonment.
- If resulted in the commission of the offenses referred to the preceding paragraphs of this article and death of a person is the death penalty.
- In all cases, the court shall order the confiscation of machinery and tools used in the crime and return the case to what it was before the crime at the expense of the convicted person and by binding the performance of the value of the damage.
- Without prejudice to any more severe penalty provided for in this Act or any other Act shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than seven years Whoever transgresses one of those in charge of the implementation or application of the provisions of this Act or resisted by force or violence or threat of force and that was during or due to the implementation or application of the provisions of this law.
- The penalty shall be life imprisonment if the assault or resistance permanent disability or impossible Braha offender was carrying a weapon or kidnaps or detain any of those in charge of the implementation or application of the provisions of this law.
- If the act resulted in the death of a person is the death penalty.
- The provisions of this Article, if the victim is a pair based on the implementation or application of the provisions of this law or one of his ascendants or descendants.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for a term not less than five years or both Rogge prepared to promote directly or indirectly, to commit any terrorist offense either orally, in writing or by any other means.
- The promotion of such indirect promotion of ideas and beliefs calling for the use of violence by any of the means set forth in the preceding paragraph of this article.
- The penalty shall be imprisonment for not less than seven years if the promotion inside houses of worship or between members of the armed forces or police forces or in private places such forces.
- Is punishable by the same penalty in the first paragraph of this article, both won or scored any means of printing or recording or publicity used or intended for use as temporary if the purpose of printing or recording or broadcast anything that is said.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than five years, all of the established or use the site on the communications or international information or other network systems for the purpose of promotion of ideas or beliefs calling for the commission of terrorist acts or broadcast what is intended to mislead the security authorities or to influence the course of justice in the affair any terrorist crime or to exchange messages
And issuing assignments between terrorist or belonging to groups or information relating to the work or the movement of terrorists or terrorist groups at home and abroad.
- Is punishable by imprisonment for not less than ten years, all of the income of unjustly or illegally websites affiliated with any government agency in order to obtain the data or information contained in them or accessed, changed or erased or destruction or falsification of the content found them and that the whole purpose commit an offense referred to in paragraph
The first of this article or preparation.
- Punishable by life imprisonment or imprisonment aggravated the same period of not less than seven years of all participated in a criminal conspiracy designed to commit a terrorist crime.
- The penalty shall be life imprisonment if the perpetrator of the instigators of this Agreement or had an affair in his administration.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one year and not exceeding five years, all of the collection without the support of law About one of those in charge of the implementation or application of its provisions in order to be used in threatening or preparation to harm him or his interests or the interests of his work or infringement upon or any of its assets or its branches in any form of abuse.
- Without prejudice to any severer penalty provided for in the Penal Code or any other law shall be punished by strict imprisonment that is not less than five years, all of the imported or made or produced or possesses or sold or traded or Tzaa dressed as an ad hoc informal armed forces or the police or download cards or signs or signals or military distinctive markings to work or function without the right or posing any means recipe administrative or judicial officers in order to gather information to commit a terrorist crime.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for a term not less than three months and a fine of not less than one hundred thousand pounds and not exceeding three hundred thousand pounds or either both aware of terrorist or preparation or preparation crime or available to display information or data related to one of the perpetrators was Bmkinth reporting did not of the competent authorities.
- In the preceding paragraph of this article applies to the husband or wife or assets or branches of the culprit.
- Shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one year all of the work in any of the preparation work or preparing to commit a terrorist crime even though his work did not exceed this setting or preparation.
- Punishable by a fine of not less than two hundred thousand pounds and not five hundred thousand pounds, exceeding all of intentionally by any means, publish, broadcast, display or promote news or untrue statements about terrorist acts took place inside the country or associated with its fight against operations contrary to official data released by the Ministry Defense, all without prejudice to the disciplinary penalties prescribed.
- In cases where the offense is committed by a legal person shall be punished in charge of actual management of that person to the same penalty in the first paragraph of this article as long as the crime was committed for its own account or to his advantage and be a legal person jointly liable what governs its fines and compensation.
- In all cases, the court ruled that prohibiting him from practice for a period not exceeding one year if the offense is a breach of the assets of his career.
- Filming or recording or broadcast or display prohibits any facts from the trial of terrorist offenses except with the permission of the president of the competent court and shall be punished by a fine of not less than twenty thousand pounds and not more than 100 thousand pounds Whoever violates this prohibition.
- Of the Court in any terrorist crime as well as the sentencing scheduled to spend masterminding or more of the following measures:
(1) deportation of an alien from the country.
(2) the prohibition of residence in a particular place or in a specific region.
(3) the obligation to reside in a particular place.
(4) the prohibition of approaching or frequency to certain places or shops.
(5) the obligation to exist in certain places at certain times.
(6) the prohibition of work in certain places or area specific activities.
(7) prohibit the use of certain means of communication or prevention of acquired or achieved.
(8) the obligation to participate in rehabilitation sessions.
- With the exception of the first measure may not be the measure for more than five years.
- And whoever violates the measure sentenced by imprisonment for a term not less than six months.
- In all cases, the resulting judgment of conviction in a terrorist crime has a good reputation and biography condition required to hold public office Owaltrah parliamentary councils.
- Exempt from assessments for the crimes referred to in this law sanctions both initiated offenders notify the appropriate authorities before starting the execution of the crime and the court may exempt from punishment if he author after the execution of the crime and before the start of the investigation and that if the perpetrator enables the authorities to arrest the perpetrators of the crime others or the perpetrators of crime
Other similar in type and dangerous.
- Without prejudice to the rights of third parties in good faith, the court shall in all a judgment of conviction in a terrorist crime as well as the penalty for the offense to confiscate money and luggage, weapons, tools, documents, and other, which was used in the commission of the offense or get them and dissolve the terrorist group and the closure of their headquarters and their places at home and abroad as well as closure anywhere manufacturing has been effected or design of various kinds of weapons used in the commission of any terrorist crime and others may be used or a o count for use by terrorist or terrorist group.
- As required by the court when the judgment of conviction to confiscate all the money when it is proven that he was dedicated to the exchange of it on acts of terrorism.
Part II .. procedural provisions
- For judicial arrest officer at the risk of the dangers of the crime of terrorism and the need to confront this danger required by the right to collect inferences about the search for the perpetrator and custody for a period not exceeding twenty-four hours.
- And it frees judicial arrest officer presents a report of the procedures and the custody of the record company of the public prosecutor or the competent investigating authority, as the case.
- General and on behalf of, or competent authority investigation for the same necessity laid down in the first paragraph of this article and before the expiration of the period specified in that order constantly reservation once a period not exceeding seven days and issue the command causing of a lawyer at least or equivalent.
- Calculated time in custody within a period of pre-trial detention and the accused must be deposited in a legally designated areas.
- And tracking in its appeal against the continuation of the reservation is scheduled the first paragraph of Article sentences (44) of this law.
- A judicial arrest officer from each qualify it in accordance with Article (40) of this law, the reasons for it and the right to communicate, to inform him of his family and what happened to a lawyer and without prejudice to the interests of inference.
- The judicial arrest officer during the period of the reservation provided for in Article 40 of this Law and before its expiry edit procedures record and hearing the statements of the Conservatives and present the company of record at the public prosecutor or the competent investigating authority to be questioned during the forty-eight hours of release it and it incarcerating him up or release him.
- Be the public prosecutor or the competent investigating authority, as the case during the investigation of a terrorist offense in addition to the terms of reference prescribed legally prescribed authorities investigating judge and those planned for the court resumed misdemeanors in session in the counseling room, according to the same terms of reference and restrictions and periods provided for in Article 143 of the Criminal Procedure Code .
- The accused and other interested parties to appeal the order issued without fees or imprisonment up this extended confinement before the competent court.
- The Court of Appeal in separate reasoned decision within three days of the date of submission, after hearing the public prosecutor or the competent authority to investigate and defend the appellant If at the expiry of this period without Chapter appoint the release of the accused arrested immediately.
- In cases where may detain the perpetrator of a terrorist offense or custody and the establishment of risk or fear of loss of evidence to judicial arrest officer may request an authorization, causing the public prosecutor or the competent investigating authority, as the case Searched Conservatives him or trapped house up and adjust things and belongings crime which conducted the inspection on them.
- The public prosecutor or the competent investigating authority, as the case of a terrorist offense to authorize the order of cause for a period not exceeding thirty days to monitor, record and messaging conversations that are listed on the means of telecommunications and other modern means of communication, recording and filming what is happening in private places or across networks or information or websites and write down where and adjust regular correspondence, letters or e-publications, parcels, telegrams of all kinds.
And it may be renewed referred to in the first paragraph of this article or for other similar terms.
- Provisions of Articles 208 bis (a) and 208 bis (b) and 208 bis (c) and 208 bis (d) of the Code of Criminal Procedure in cases shows where the inference or the investigation is sufficient evidence to charge any of committing a terrorist offense.
- Competent authorities shall take the necessary measures, including the freezing of funds and ban disposition or management or travel bans to be bound by the terms and procedures set forth in the articles mentioned in the first paragraph of this article provisional measures.
- The Attorney General or his authorized representative of public defenders at least or the competent investigating authority, as the case may order access or access to any data or information related to accounts or deposits or deposit or cupboards or transactions related thereto if necessary so uncover the truth in the work of reasoning or investigation accused of committing or participating in any terrorist crime has occurred on sufficient evidence.
- The public prosecutor or the competent investigating authority, as the case in the crimes set forth materials 121 519 22 of this law shall issue an interim order to close the headquarters and places, houses and shops shelter that the decision issued by the President on behalf of, at least.
- Luggage and furniture exact where is the rule of the things the seized administratively Once tuned even separated in the lawsuit finally recognizes after inventory and recognized in the Minutes to guard assigned to guard the seals placed on the headquarters or the place or premises or dwelling closed the there were no seizures cost the guard on the seals In the same way It follows the verdict of acquittal is the fall of the closure.
- And on behalf of the public or the competent investigating authority to stop the sites provided for in the first paragraph of Article 29 of this Law or withheld or obscured what contained in any aspect of use set forth in this article and reservation on devices and equipment used in the crime.
- Industry circle or more of the criminal courts circles the head of each of them have the rank of Chief Courts of Appeals for the consideration of the criminal terrorist crimes and crimes associated with these crimes.
- Majoring in elementary circles under the chairmanship of the trial court, at least for the consideration of misdemeanors of terrorist crimes and crimes associated with these misdemeanors.
- As circles in the courts of first instance under the chairmanship of the President of the Court at least two members and at least one head for the consideration of appeals to appeal their sentences in these crimes specialization.
- And it separates the issues referred to in this article promptly and in accordance with the procedures set forth in this law and the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- The public prosecutor or the competent investigating authority is concerned, as the case or the court hearing or any terrorist crime referred to it into the crimes associated with them.
- Does not expire in the criminal case of terrorist crimes and the sentence which falls the lapse of time.
- President of the Republic when the risk from the dangers of terrorist crimes or the consequent environmental disasters may issue a decision to take appropriate measures to maintain security and public order, including the evacuation of some areas or isolated or curfew where that decision involves identifying applied by the region for a period not exceeding six months.
- Should the resolution presented to the House of Representatives within the next seven days to decide what he sees on it. If the Council is of the ordinary session and the obligatory call to convene immediately if the Council is based must be approved by the Council of Ministers to be presented to the new Council of Representatives at its first meeting and issue the resolution approved by a majority of the members of the Council if the resolution was not presented within the time limit referred to display or not approved by the Board considered the decision was not what the Council did not see otherwise.
- And the President may extend duration of the measure referred to in the first paragraph of this article, following the approval of a majority of the members of the House of Representatives.
- In urgent cases where the measures referred to in this article taken under verbal orders to strengthen in writing within eight days.
- State is obliged to conclude a document comprehensive compulsory insurance with insurance companies to cover all risks caused by terrorist crimes which affect any member of the armed forces or in charge of counter-terrorism police force if their response to those crimes, including cases of death or total or partial disability to include document the company's obligation to pay interim compensation to Mdharuren Immediately after the deduction of the amount of risk insurance.
- In all cases, the insurance company shall pay the amount of insurance according to the document, without prejudice to the right of the injured or his heirs or the insurance company to resort to the judiciary.
This is the insurance company or more of the registered with the Financial Supervisory Authority and is licensed to exercise those insurance activities according to the law of supervision and control of insurance in Egypt insurers.
The President of the Council of Ministers to allocate a part of the funds, proceeds confiscated convicted of terrorist crimes to pay off the state's obligations in the document compulsory insurance provided for in the first paragraph of this article.
Wojciech SzewkoWojciech Szewko - https://www.mpolska24.pl/blog/wojciech-szewko
Wojciech Szewko PhD, economic expert, Left Democratic Alliance mb, (f.) deputy Minister of Science, Prime Minister's advisor, Republic of Poland